Can't catch up with server

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
doppelEben
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Can't catch up with server

Post by doppelEben »

Problem
I can't catch up with our new factorio server

What did you do?
We had a factorio-Server on our root but due to desyncs of the server we switched to another host.

What happened?
It starts with "half of the progress", but slowly decrease till 1/4 of the bar and start again to rise. And it decrease again at some point. Not able to connect at all.
When I was able to connect earlier this day; it lagged all the time, but was playable. Not faced a desync. But now I have a desync all the time besides the fact that I'm not able to connect anymore or have a connect-time of about 20 minutes, then IF (!) I connected I'm not able to play (it snaps me back to the starting-point when I try to run f.E... See desync-report.

What did you expect to happen instead?
Connect to the server :)

Other Info
I have an i7-4770 cpu, a GTX 960 graphic-card and 16gigs RAM. Internet-Connection is 50MBit/s. Should be enough to run even a modded factorio-client ?
When I ping the server; I dont have any lost packages; and a pingspeed of about 30-40ms. all fine...
on the "old" server I did not have any problems with desync or the connection at all
What kind of log can I give you other than factorio-current and desync-report?

http://www.psychopathix.net/desync-repo ... -01-50.zip
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(5.98 MiB) Downloaded 39 times

Return to “Technical Help”