Server Crash after 10-15 Minutes.

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
APXArmy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Server Crash after 10-15 Minutes.

Post by APXArmy »

Hey, i got a Problem on my Ubuntu vm, im starting the Game normal and can play normally.
But when i play like 10-15 Minutes, the factorio erver crashes, and then the complete server shuts down.
This doesn't happen when i have other services running, just when i have the factorio server running.
I installed the factorio server from this Website: https://linuxgsm.com/lgsm/fctrserver/
Dont really know what I can do, i tried to reinstall the server and to reinstall ubuntu.
Latest log:
https://pastebin.com/X3MdW9BT

My Config:

Code: Select all

"name": "Factorio Server sponsored by APXArmy©",
  "description": "Description of the game that will appear in the listing",
  "tags": ["APXArmy.de© Gameserver","International Gaming", "Friendly Server", "Friendly People", "24/7 Online", "No Griving", "No Cheats", "No Mods"],

"_comment_max_players": "Maximum number of players allowed, admins can join even a full server. 0 means unlimited.",
  "max_players": 0,

"_comment_visibility": ["public: Game will be published on the official Factorio matching server",
                          "lan: Game will be broadcast on LAN"],
  "visibility":
  {
    "public": true,
    "lan": true
  },

"_comment_credentials": "Your factorio.com login credentials. Required for games with visibility public",
  "username": "Matze.",
  "password": "........",

"_comment_token": "Authentication token. May be used instead of 'password' above.",
  "token": ".........",

"game_password": "",

"_comment_require_user_verification": "When set to true, the server will only allow clients that have a valid Factorio.com account",
  "require_user_verification": true,

"_comment_max_upload_in_kilobytes_per_second" : "optional, default value is 0. 0 means unlimited.",
  "max_upload_in_kilobytes_per_second": 0,

"_comment_minimum_latency_in_ticks": "optional one tick is 16ms in default speed, default value is 0. 0 means no minimum.",
  "minimum_latency_in_ticks": 0,

"_comment_ignore_player_limit_for_returning_players": "Players that played on this map already can join even when the max player limit was reached.",
  "ignore_player_limit_for_returning_players": false,

"_comment_allow_commands": "possible values are, true, false and admins-only",
  "allow_commands": "admins-only",

"_comment_autosave_interval": "Autosave interval in minutes",
  "autosave_interval": 10,

"_comment_autosave_slots": "server autosave slots, it is cycled through when the server autosaves.",
  "autosave_slots": 20,

"_comment_afk_autokick_interval": "How many minutes until someone is kicked when doing nothing, 0 for never.",
  "afk_autokick_interval": 0,

"_comment_auto_pause": "Whether should the server be paused when no players are present.",
  "auto_pause": true,

"only_admins_can_pause_the_game": true,

"_comment_autosave_only_on_server": "Whether autosaves should be saved only on server or also on all connected clients. Default is true.",
  "autosave_only_on_server": true,

"_comment_admins": "List of case insensitive usernames, that will be promoted immediately",
  "admins": []
}
System:

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS
Release: 16.04
Codename: xenial

Specs:
CPU-Auslastung 2 CPU(s)
Speicherverbrauch 4.00 GiB
Bootdisk Größe 50.00 GiB
Last edited by APXArmy on Sun May 20, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Server Crash after 10-15 Minutes.

Post by Loewchen »

The log shows the server running for more than 10 hours and no crashes.

APXArmy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by APXArmy »

Yeah because it only crashes after 10 minutes when a player joins

APXArmy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by APXArmy »

So, it ran over the night, when nobody played, and then in the morning, i joined and it happened again, like in the evening. after 10 minutes from the first players join it crashes

APXArmy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by APXArmy »

So, nobody knows how to fix?

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Zavian »

Well a log that shows a crash might help.

Return to “Technical Help”