[16.30] - Update failed: LuaEquipmentGrid.html not found

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
RobbiRobb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[16.30] - Update failed: LuaEquipmentGrid.html not found

Post by RobbiRobb »

Hello,
for some time now I'm stuck in Version 0.16.30. I have no idea how this could happen, but somehow I'm not able to update the game anymore. As it's easy to tell from the version I'm using, I'm playing in experimental versions. After the release of 0.16.31 I tried to update the game but it didn't work. I first thought it would be somehow connected to an error in this version, but after 0.16.32, .33, etc. were released and I still couldn't update, it seems to be in my current version. If I try to update the game - no matter if from auto-updater at the game-start oder manually from the main menu - I always get an error message saying

Code: Select all

Error opening update package: File C:/Program Files/Factorio/data/../doc-html/LuaEquipmentGrid.html not found
Since I can't use a LuaEquipmentGrid.html-file from another version, which I already tried some minutes ago, I seem to need the original file which was in the directory when the version was released, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the official website. Apart from now I never touched any of these files (at least, I can't remember), so they must have been lost already, when I got this version.

Thank you in advance.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(9.21 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [16.30] - Update failed: LuaEquipmentGrid.html not found

Post by Loewchen »

Download and install the latest version, you can transfer the save folder, the player and the settings file.

RobbiRobb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [16.30] - Update failed: LuaEquipmentGrid.html not found

Post by RobbiRobb »

Ah, thanks a lot, that just worked perfectly :) Now I can always play on the newest version again.

Return to “Technical Help”