Movement Stutter

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
ChisleLP
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Movement Stutter

Post by ChisleLP »

Hey.

Im sorry first for my bad english.

Sooo... I played the game last week very fine until yesterday I started it, and I got Movement Stutter, No FPS drops, I get every time 60 fps. so fine. So i tried to contact yesterday in Discord, non helped me. (Restart Pc, Reinstall Game, Change Graphics settings, Turn V-Sync on/off and stuff, I tried about 2 hours to fix it, non helped.) so I may hope you guys, here, can maybe help me continue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUo3W4FDEdM

^ Better to explain

My Specs:

CPU: AMD FX 8320 8x 2.60GHZ (i think)
GPU: GTX 960 2 GB
RAM: 16 GB

I'm using all USB Plugged (May you think I'm using Wireless Keyboard. but no.)

What I already tried:

- Restarting PC
- Reinstalled Game
- Change Resolution/Graphics settings
- HDD Checking (Someone thought maybe it was the reason. But HDD Was GOOD)
- CCleaner
- Closing every Apps/Game/Explorer

Edit: I found somethings news. so...

While in game, if I try to move, and while I get Stutter move, I still holding W and pressed now example Shift or Tab or something, the movement stutter it's gone...

Great, ChisleLP.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(4.21 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Movement Stutter

Post by Loewchen »

This looks as if the key press is interrupting, fist thing I would try is a different keyboard. If this does not do it, try a monitoring overlay that shows the current key presses.

ChisleLP
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Movement Stutter

Post by ChisleLP »

Hmmm. you're right. Other keyboard works (But I can't use another keyboard, I just borrow...)

Sooo... it's there a way? Cuz I don't understand, last week was fine. and today it's broken atm. But I don'T understand, i can write well here, but not playing? Btw same things, I can play with the keyboard fine on other game...

#EDIT:

Well. i think it solved right now... The USB was broken... i switch the USB To other location where i before tested with another keyboard. There works right now...

Well. I'm very thankful...

Return to “Technical Help”