[16.36] Can't join server MultiplayerManager failed

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
henenzzzzzzzzzz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[16.36] Can't join server MultiplayerManager failed

Post by henenzzzzzzzzzz »

I have my own dedicated bobs mods server and me and my friend didn't want any cliffs anymore so we used a command to get rid of them.
/c for key, entity in pairs(game.player.surface.find_entities_filtered({force="neutral", name="cliff"})) do entity.destroy() end

script.on_event(defines.events.on_chunk_generated, function(event) for key, entity in pairs(event.surface.find_entities_filtered({force="neutral", name="cliff"})) do entity.destroy() end end)
This worked fine however when i went to join the game again i got a message.
Cannot join. The following mod event handlers are not identical between you and the server. This indicates that the following mods are not multiplayer (save/load) safe. (see the log file for more detail):

level
And i couldn't join. I then looked in the log and it says
5.400 Checksum for script boblogistics/control.lua: 3074332029

8565.539 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:1102: level was registered for the following events when the map was saved but has not re-registered them as a result of loading: on_chunk_generated (ID 12) 8565.539 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:95: MultiplayerManager failed: "" + multiplayer.script-event-mismatch + " " + " level" 8565.539 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:573: MapTick(4486221) changing state from(ConnectedLoadingMap) to(Failed)
Does anyone know what it is that i can do to connect to the game again and fix this?

Thanks.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [16.36] Can't join server MultiplayerManager failed

Post by Klonan »

Save and reload the server

henenzzzzzzzzzz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [16.36] Can't join server MultiplayerManager failed

Post by henenzzzzzzzzzz »

The one thing i didn't try fixed it. Thanks for reminding me about trying that.

Return to “Technical Help”