Multiplayer Assistance Requested

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
XDSub
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Multiplayer Assistance Requested

Post by XDSub »

I am running a headless server on my home PC that has been working fine. I brought my laptop to work to mess around in it in my spare time but suddenly cannot connect. I get " Could not establish network connection with multiplayer server". My neighbor and I have been able to play on it the last couple weeks without issue and I can see it in the multiplayer server list (listed as public) but cannot join it either through the server list or direct connecting. The UDP port has been forwarded on my router since the beginning.

Additionally I have teamviewer on my home pc and have verified that the server is running (tried multiple restarts) and that the PF rule still exists on my router. Not sure what the deal is here, any ideas?

Thanks!

Edit: I also join the game from the home computer on my kids steam account, so I am positive that the server is up and running correctly. I can join other public servers from work as well. Very confused why I specifically cannot join my own server....

Return to “Technical Help”