mod portal sign in and factorio.com sign in not working

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
ltc
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

mod portal sign in and factorio.com sign in not working

Post by ltc »

I can sign in to the forums fine. I know my password. I know my username. but the mod portal wont let me sign in. i go to factorio.com and it also gives me the same message "invalid username or password" . Is there a waiting period from when i sign up to the forums to when i can use these other services? am i doing something wrong? went and asked my questions on the official discord and no one seemed interested in helping. i've scanned through posts here but couldnt find the answer i was looking for.

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: mod portal sign in and factorio.com sign in not working

Post by Kayanor »

Forum uses different database than factorio.com and the mod portal.
If you bought the game on Steam, you can create an account by clicking on the "Sign in through Steam" button on the login page on factorio.com.
Former moderator.

Failcamper
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Failcamper »

I also have this issue, but my account IS linked with steam and I still cannot login to the mod portal ingame. I've tried my factorio.com credentials, my mods.factorio.com credentials and the credentials for the forums and none of them are working... What am I missing here?

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Kayanor »

Failcamper wrote:I also have this issue, but my account IS linked with steam and I still cannot login to the mod portal ingame. I've tried my factorio.com credentials, my mods.factorio.com credentials and the credentials for the forums and none of them are working... What am I missing here?
The easiest solution for you is to write an email at support@factorio.com, containing your account name and email.
Former moderator.

Return to “Technical Help”