Fps Drop when viewing crouded area

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Pekimso
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Fps Drop when viewing crouded area

Post by Pekimso »

Since update 0.16 i have encountered some performance issues in the game. Since i do not know much about this stuff i just tried to do everything as said in guides provided, but since they didn't fix the problem, i posted it here.
Keep in mind that i have had much bigger factories than this one, without any problems. This is a very small factory, since i only started.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
That is the log of that mess.
(6.18 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
This single spot keeps killing my fps.I have problems with zooming out aswell, but that is more detailed at the last picture.
This single spot keeps killing my fps.I have problems with zooming out aswell, but that is more detailed at the last picture.
Fps-low without mods.PNG (21.1 MiB) Viewed 522 times
My GPU goes crazy when i view the forrest and, sometimes, at random. When i look anywhere else than that forrest, it is at (max) ~20% load on both 3D and the GPU Memory.
My GPU goes crazy when i view the forrest and, sometimes, at random. When i look anywhere else than that forrest, it is at (max) ~20% load on both 3D and the GPU Memory.
Task-manager.PNG (48.6 KiB) Viewed 522 times
This is the normal performance.
This is the normal performance.
fps-high.PNG (18.79 MiB) Viewed 522 times
0.16.zip
This is the save file.
(5.81 MiB) Downloaded 46 times
The fps drops the further i scroll out, with the lowest fps at 11 'scrolls'. At the 12th 'scroll' i get 60fps again.
The fps drops the further i scroll out, with the lowest fps at 11 'scrolls'. At the 12th 'scroll' i get 60fps again.
Fps-low with scrolled out screen.PNG (19.23 MiB) Viewed 522 times

Return to “Technical Help”