Have I activated my purchase correctly?

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
KaraNauT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Have I activated my purchase correctly?

Post by KaraNauT »

Hello guys,
I just bought the game and activated my account really quick with the key without doing the few email activation etc earlier as mentioned in the guide.
I can download the game there's no problem with that but I just wanted to know if it's normal that the homepage still shows me the "purchase game" option even though I'm logged in.
Thank you for your answers!

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Have I activated my purchase correctly?

Post by Klonan »

KaraNauT wrote:Hello guys,
I just bought the game and activated my account really quick with the key without doing the few email activation etc earlier as mentioned in the guide.
I can download the game there's no problem with that but I just wanted to know if it's normal that the homepage still shows me the "purchase game" option even though I'm logged in.
Thank you for your answers!
I guess it is normal,
But maybe that should be fixed

KaraNauT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by KaraNauT »

So what would I have to do? :L
I of course did everything mentioned in the guide afterwards.. But i guess the order i did was wrong..
Thanks for the quick answer.

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Zavian »

Klonan is meaning that it is normal for the game to display the buy button as well as the download button, even after you have purchased the game. So I think everything is setup correctly.

There are people who love the game so much that they have bought copies for friends. So I don't think the buy button should go away for people who do already own the game.

Return to “Technical Help”