Indiegogo backer question

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
niels718
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Indiegogo backer question

Post by niels718 »

I backed this game way back when it was on indiegogo, i played it for a bit and then completely forgot about it.
My question, do i have the full game? i can download version 0.15 while on steam its 0.16. would i have to buy it to play the full game or not?

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Indiegogo backer question

Post by Kayanor »

As far as I understood, you are logged into you factorio.com account and want to download the latest version from the website.

On the downloads page, click "experimental release" in the headline, there you can download version 0.16.X.
(I was not logged in when I took the screenshot, so this is what it looks like on the demo's download page)

You can also connect Steam to your Factorio account to get Factorio on Steam. To do so, click on your username in the top-right corner of the page to get to your user profile.
There should be a button somewhere to connect to Steam, you will get the Steam key sent to you via email.
Former moderator.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Indiegogo backer question

Post by Koub »

Just remember that 0.15.40 is stable, and pretty much bug free, whereas 0.16.x is very new, and 2 days old as un unstable release, so it's likely you will encounter bugs, quirks, and stuff.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Technical Help”