Server query TCAdmin

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
arriej
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Server query TCAdmin

Post by arriej »

Hello,

Ive been having some fun with TCAdmin and Factorio recently. Now I have managed to put everything together mostly working. How ever i'm stuck on one thing.
to Query the server. To see how many people are on from the control panel. and how many slots are left etc.
Now TCAdmin has a few build in protocols and I assume it uses the game port to query as i havent opened up any other ports and the server is listed in the server list.

Does any one know what protocol is uses?

And for the people that dont know what TCAdmin is:
TCAdmin is a control panel for games. Used by companies and small clans. I just use it for my self, Me and I. ;)

Thanks!

AreYouScared
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Server query TCAdmin

Post by AreYouScared »

I personally use TCAdmin 2, I use it to host a few of the streamers servers that they play on, I haven't been able to figure it out, You would have to make your own protocol script in tcadmin for it to connect to it, and get the data. As its all custom to the game.

You would have to select 'Custom Script' for the 'Query Protocol' and make it yourself, unless a dev is nice and has free time :) As i do not have the time or knowledge on rcon protocols

Return to “Technical Help”