Map Exchange String

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Rich8501
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Map Exchange String

Post by Rich8501 »

When trying to use the Map Exchange String or copying blueprints to a new game I cannot paste them to my game. I right click in the appropriate place and I don't even get the blinking curser. Tried using different mouse to no avail. I downloaded the game from Steam and am using the Build: Steam Ver: 0.15.37 (Build 30927, win 64, steam). I appreciate any help.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Map Exchange String

Post by Loewchen »

Not sure what you expect to happen when using the right mouse button, to paste the string from your clipboard in a field, make a left click in the appropriate field and paste with ctrl+v. If this does not work, post log and settings file.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

OP expected a contextual menu with option to paste I think. You somehow have to guess you just need to Ctrl-V, and that the textbox for the map exchange string does have the focus.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Rich8501
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Rich8501 »

I wish to thank all who help me with this issue. Through your help I was able to fix the problem. :D

Return to “Technical Help”