[0.15.34]Multiplayer problems

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
GreenHornet
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.15.34]Multiplayer problems

Post by GreenHornet »

Hello community,
(This is reposted cause first post wasn't written well.)
Me and my friend bought Factorio to play together. But when we try playing together game don't allow us to do it.
So far we tried two ways to play multiplayer (Both weren't successful)
1.Normal method
Me (host) go through this way Play/Multiplayer/New game/Generate(totally random)/Play(Only the name was configured and number of players to 3...Visibility Public and LAN)
He went Play/Multiplayer/Browse public games and then he found mine game and try to join (Join game button) and he get error (Picture No.1).
We tried to change sides...Same results.(We tried joining through Steam invite too...Still nothing new)
2.Evolve client
I found one topic that you can do it with Evolve client
So we download Evovle join party and get IP adress to join.
Me (host) start game same method as in first method (Play/Multiplayer/New game/Generate(totally random)/Play(Only the name was configured and number of players to 3...Visibility Public and LAN)
But this time he go to Play/Multiplayer/Connect to server (Type the IP adress which Evolve gives him)...Now he started joining but after few second server stopped responding (My point of view looks like this Picture No.2 and his point of
view looked like this Picture No.3)

After this we lost our hope to play together but i thought that you you community and developers can help us. :)
Notes
-No port-forwarding was done cause we don't have access to our routers
-We tried changing ports in config.ini files
-We can join any other server that is on Browse public games list
-We tried creating a server.bat file (me) but both of us have only one computer and i have discovered that you wouldn need 2 computers one for server and one for playing
-No mods
Attachments
Picture No.1
Picture No.1
Network error.png (3.06 MiB) Viewed 536 times
Picture No.2
Picture No.2
Dropped from the game.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 536 times
Picture No.3
Picture No.3
Server is not responding.png (3.05 MiB) Viewed 536 times
factorio-previous.log