Linux server failing, no errors [Closed - not factorio issu]

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Blade-Ravinger
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Linux server failing, no errors [Closed - not factorio issu]

Post by Blade-Ravinger »

Hello, and welcome to the one millionth topic on this subject im sure.

there is a difference i know what im doing and am getting it right, but the server fails every time

Code: Select all

0.031 Running in headless mode
   0.034 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
   0.039 Loading mod base 0.15.34 (data.lua)
   0.136 Loading mod base 0.15.34 (data-updates.lua)
   0.167 Checksum for core: 1519575497
   0.167 Checksum of base: 1503927233
   0.275 Info PlayerData.cpp:58: Local player-data.json available, timestamp 1505732291
   0.275 Info PlayerData.cpp:65: Cloud player-data.json unavailable
   0.276 Custom inputs active: 0
   0.276 Factorio initialised
   0.277 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:140: Quitting multiplayer connection.
   0.277 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:671: mapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(Closed)
   0.285 Goodbye
Tried to run manually, and with the init script. its just shuts itself down for no reason

trying to Run Version 0.15.34 factorio headless. on a linux OS with a non 'factorio' user and not in 'opt'

i have modified the 'factorio' script and config with the correct and relevant paths' / info.

any advise to my mystery? this isnt my first factorio server, i had one about 6 months ago, the only difference between now and then is now im on deb not ubuntu and im using an experimental build.
Last edited by Blade-Ravinger on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Linux server failing, no errors

Post by Loewchen »

Post the complete log, the settings file and your script. There is no experimental version out right now.

Blade-Ravinger
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Blade-Ravinger »

Script and config ->>https://github.com/Bisa/factorio-init

that is the full log, the rest of the log just contains directories on my server

Server settings file is default except

'game-password'

visibility
'public'
'lan'
both false

Blade-Ravinger
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Blade-Ravinger »

after wiping the server completly, using -->> github bisa factorio-init to install .tar server headless manually downloaded from factorio \/

the server is running just fine, but useing the bisa factorio init to run the server causes a fail. i will have to take that issue up with bisa as the factorio server itself is working.

will manage manually in a screen session for now

Return to “Technical Help”