(0.15) Input lag on single player

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
jaa6312
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

(0.15) Input lag on single player

Post by jaa6312 »

After some random time of starting up and playing on my single player map I begin to get severe input lag. a good second or two in between mouse/keyboard inputs and screen updates. The only solution is to completely shut down the game and restart. I just started playing Factorio again (steam version) after a several month hiatus. It never did this on my previous playthroughs. So, I was thinking it had something to do with a bug in .15, but I haven't seen anything on the forums or from the devs about this for singleplayer. I tried turning off steam sync and autosave, but those didn't help.

i7-4790K, 16g ram, GTX 1070 8gb

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: (0.15) Input lag on single player

Post by Koub »

Hi. Logs, and the save would help.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

jaa6312
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by jaa6312 »

Koub wrote:Hi. Logs, and the save would help.
got it. thanks. I'll post tonight when I get home.

illiousintahl
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by illiousintahl »

I am experiencing this also I am running 4 threads at 4.95ghz on my intel core i3 with 16gb ram and Nvidia GTX 1070 with it installed on an SSD my specs are not minimum by a long shot yet I at random intervals get massive lag on my input making vehicles suddenly unable to be driven (fun when you are full speed inside your base with a tank weaving between power poles.

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Zavian »

Well we need more info to have a chance of diagnosing your problem. Logfile and mod list at a minimum. I'd suggest providing us with all the info requested in this post.

Return to “Technical Help”