Bought the game, cant login

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
KrilleD
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Bought the game, cant login

Post by KrilleD »

So, my brother bought the game to play with me, but before i used to play on the pc he uses now so my Factorio username was there when he installed the game. Now he tried to make a account with the email used on his steam account and tried to logg in but then it said, Steam ID already paired with another account. I really dont know a fix for this, ANY help would be appreciated

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Bought the game, cant login

Post by Klonan »

KrilleD wrote:So, my brother bought the game to play with me, but before i used to play on the pc he uses now so my Factorio username was there when he installed the game. Now he tried to make a account with the email used on his steam account and tried to logg in but then it said, Steam ID already paired with another account. I really dont know a fix for this, ANY help would be appreciated
Email me at support[at]factorio.com with your Numerical Steam ID and I can unlink the account

KrilleD
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by KrilleD »

So the ID is my steam 64 id right? Alright

KrilleD
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by KrilleD »

Also when u unlink the account already paired with hes steam id do he need to create a new factorio account?

Return to “Technical Help”