[0.15.x]crop-cache work arounds

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
dragontuar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.15.x]crop-cache work arounds

Post by dragontuar »

dragontuar here I have tried to play but sprites not fitting in the sprite rectangle size (for me its sprite rectangle is 64x64 and sprites are generally 32x32) there are ways to get thru this like deleting the crop-cache but I find it's not working for me and now I'm asking for any help with and the image below is always the first to come up with an error but I enlarged it 64x64 and now it doesn't come up anymore but I don't want to do this for all files
Attachments
this is the sprite fail and when i enlarged the spliter image 32x32 to 64x64 that worked for that file and next boot i had another mod image that failed
this is the sprite fail and when i enlarged the spliter image 32x32 to 64x64 that worked for that file and next boot i had another mod image that failed
factorio sprite fail.PNG (26.99 KiB) Viewed 1206 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.x]crop-cache work arounds

Post by posila »

Hi, remove research queue mod.

dragontuar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.15.x]crop-cache work arounds

Post by dragontuar »

well I did eventually made more images from 32x32 to 64x64 and was the more split z and dark matter replicators icons that I had to change but in the crafting menu they are a tad off (personally I think the dark matter replicators are better now than the original)

Return to “Technical Help”