My game is not updated to the current version

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Enry
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

My game is not updated to the current version

Post by Enry »

I have problems with the update of the game since, when running on the platform of steam, open the game and runs it in version 0.14.23 and not in the 0.15.13 which is the current one would like to know how I make the games and update I've already tried to reinstall it and it does not work

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: My game is not updated to the current version

Post by daniel34 »

How do I update to 0.15?
0.15 is an experimental release of an early access game, so bugs are to be expected. Steam doesn't automatically update to 0.15 because the first few experimental versions can be unstable and in the worst case contain game-breaking bugs.

To update to 0.15 you need to opt-in by right-clicking on Factorio in the Steam library, select Properties, then go to the Betas tab and select 0.15.x - Factorio 0.15 Experimental from the dropdown. You don't need to enter any unlock code. After closing the window Factorio will update the game, it's a 350MB update.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Return to “Technical Help”