[0.15.x] Possible to remove achivements?

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
ASB44
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.15.x] Possible to remove achivements?

Post by ASB44 »

When I was using the creative mode mod that was downloaded from the mod browser
I was testing the best way to load rocket silos using the mod.
after launching the rocket I got the achievement there is no spoon.
Normally modded game achievements are separate from your "real" steam achievements.
I proceeded to check my steam account and It straight up gave me the achievements, and there is no real way that I've found to undo this change.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.15.x] Possible to remove achivements?

Post by Koub »

Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

ASB44
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ASB44 »

unfortunately I cant delete the local achievements because even if I wanted to just re earn them in game steam would refresh the local in game achievements.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

ASB44 wrote:
unfortunately I cant delete the local achievements because even if I wanted to just re earn them in game steam would refresh the local in game achievements.
Didable cloud synchronization in steam client. Then you can delete achievement file.

Mind your saves will no longer be uploaded to steam, in case you playing on multiple computers and want to share saves, you will need to do it manually.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

now i thought about easier solution, just get zip version of game from website, that one stores achievements and other stuff inside folder, where you extract it. so you can delete achievement anytime you want.

yes, you will have 2 copies of game on your hdd, but then ... it's not like game takes too much space anyways :mrgreen:

ASB44
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ASB44 »

mexmer wrote:now i thought about easier solution, just get zip version of game from website, that one stores achievements and other stuff inside folder, where you extract it. so you can delete achievement anytime you want.

yes, you will have 2 copies of game on your hdd, but then ... it's not like game takes too much space anyways :mrgreen:
I didn't even think of that its a perfect solution to my problem :)

Return to “Technical Help”