Connection problems

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
tholonos
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Connection problems

Post by tholonos »

Hello
I have a serious problem
This is a google translation

My friend and I have factorio installed on a gameserver of NITRADO

When we start a new world together from home (LAN), we can play together. If my friend plays from home, for example the next day, and I from my laptop (Internet stick) can only come into the game the first to log on. No matter which of us logs in as second comes no more purely into the game. If we try again to come to the game another day from home, comes only the one who logs in first.

What do we have to do so that we can play together for more than a day and not always have to start over again and how can we play together from the laptop (Internet stick)?

Thank you

-------------------------------

Hallo
ich habe ein schwerwiegendes Problem
dieses ist eine google Übersetzung

mein Freund und ich haben factorio auf einem gameserver installiert von NITRADO

Wenn wir gemeinsam eine neue Welt starten von Zuhause (LAN), können wir gemeinsam spielen. Wenn mein Freund von Zuhause aus spielt, zum Beispiel am nächsten Tag,und ich von meinem Laptop (Internet-Stick) kann nur derjenige ins Spiel kommen der sich als erstes anmeldet. Egal wer von uns sich als zweites anmeldet kommt nicht mehr rein ins Spiel. Versuchen wir nun an einem anderen Tag wieder beide von Zuhause aus in das Spiel zu kommen, kommt auch nur derjenige ins Spiel, der sich als Erstes anmeldet.

Was müssen wir machen, damit wir länger als einen Tag zusammen spielen können und nicht immer wieder von vorne anfangen müssen und wie können wir auch vom Laptop (Internet Stick) aus gemeinsam spielen?

Danke

nevniv
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Connection problems

Post by nevniv »

Hi

Ich komme aus USA aber ich lerne Deustch. Meine Deustch ist schlecht! Entschuldigung. Dies ist gut Ubung fur mich...

Wenn du das Spiel offnest...

Spiel > Mehrspieler > Spiel Laden. Das ist richtig.

Spiel > Spiel Laden = schlecht. Niemand kann mit dir spielen.

Das helfen?

------

Translation for everyone else...

I'm from the USA but I'm learning German. My german is bad, sorry. This is good practice for me.

When you open the game...

Play > Multiplayer > Load Saved game. This is right

Play > Load Saved Game = Bad. No one can play with you.

Does that help?

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Connection problems

Post by Loewchen »

tholonos wrote:If my friend plays from home, for example the next day, and I from my laptop (Internet stick) can only come into the game the first to log on. No matter which of us logs in as second comes no more purely into the game. If we try again to come to the game another day from home, comes only the one who logs in first.
You need to describe in more detail how you two connect to the server, and what the one experiences who can not connect.

Return to “Technical Help”