Tile-Items stack lower than other items (solved)

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
OldFritz
Inserter
Inserter

Tile-Items stack lower than other items (solved)

Post by OldFritz »

Hi there,

i am have a, granted, rather small issue, but an annoying nontheless.

Every itemstack is set to 2000 (sometimes only 1000, but thats still ok) except (for the moment) 2: "Wood" (not raw wood, that's 2000) and "Stone Brick" (Stone is 2000).

Wood is afflicted by the following mods: 'Better Icons' , 'bobelectronics' , 'BioTech' , 'Bio Industries' , 'ShinyBob' , 'Big Bags'
Stone Bricks is afflicted by the following mods: 'water-fix' , 'ShinyBob' , 'BigBags'

I looked through every afflicted mod, searching for "wood" and "stack" , hoping to finding some spot which interferes with the generall higher stack setting, not finding anyhint helpful.

Am i missing some major point? I checked the BigBags, thread, regarding to add a individual item/ammo stacksize - did not work. (But that i'd put up to myself, adding it at the wrong section... again... :roll: )

-- solved --

So, by accident i found the line which was responsible for this. "Shinybob" alters the stack size of tile items. (wood and stone bricks and... concrete 'Duh, beeing such)

Look for ' adjust_stack_place_tile ' and set it to 0 to get whatever stacksize you had earlier.

Return to “Technical Help”