Hidden info on smaller screen

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
BigmanSam
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Hidden info on smaller screen

Post by BigmanSam »

Factorio.png
Factorio.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1670 times
Hello,
Hopefully the above image is viewable. I am playing on a small 10.1 inch display and although I have been very happy with it so far the information on the right is now getting to far down out of view. Therefore I am unable to see what is in the logistic network and if there is any other important info there?
Is there a way to move this window to another part of the screen or another way to view what I cannot see?

Thanks

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hidden info on smaller screen

Post by daniel34 »

There's a logistic network overview in 0.15: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=42204&start=40#p247190
For now you can try my Minimap autohide mod that will remove the minimap while you have a logistics chest selected to have more space.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

daniel34 wrote:There's a logistic network overview in 0.15: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=42204&start=40#p247190
For now you can try my Minimap autohide mod that will remove the minimap while you have a logistics chest selected to have more space.
nice, that deserved 1 paragraph in FFF :D

just note, while OP complaining having this issue on small display, even with 1920x1200 you can't see much from logistic storage so yes, that improvement for 0.15 is welcome.

beco
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by beco »

daniel34 wrote:There's a logistic network overview in 0.15: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=42204&start=40#p247190
Dear Daniel,

Your mod is great, thank you.

I wish it would also auto-hide the minimap when viewing other stuff besides chests. Any information on factories, roboborts, etc. are hidden bellow, and your mod would help a lot.

My best.

Bèco

beco
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by beco »

I've found that this option helps to solve my problem.

I've set mine to 80% and now I can read the bottom of the info window.

I hope this helps you.

Bèco
Attachments
factorio-options-graphics-ui-scale.png
factorio-options-graphics-ui-scale.png (303.92 KiB) Viewed 1559 times

Return to “Technical Help”