Problem with Multiplayer connection

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
fargas
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Problem with Multiplayer connection

Post by fargas »

If i want to play public games almost always ping says: calculating, if it does i cant connect with the game. Only a small percent of the games i get a ping betweeen 50-400 and these games ar no problem.

All ive done is installed the game and added it to my firewall exceptions. Do i need to do anymore to get it working properly?

fargas
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Problem with Multiplayer connection

Post by fargas »

How long will it take to get help with this game?

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Problem with Multiplayer connection

Post by noliVe »

i think there are not enough ways to help you.

but to find out a way you have to keep trying yourself a little more. Can you join other servers? your friends? have you tried reinstall the game. or reconfigure your firewall? maybe you did that wrong?
Started the game without a firewall? tried to check your router? what about your connection speed? maybe you got a small virus portblocker?! where you from? maybe country have issues with the offical factorio list server
try ping out for the server ip address to test speed or to see whats happening...

im not a supporter im sorry for that but at least let us try to find the answer ;)
Good Luck

Return to “Technical Help”