Pay save card

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
RaZZon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Pay save card

Post by RaZZon »

Hey community,
I have a question for you. I would like to buy the game Factorio on the website. But if I click on "buy with pay-save-card" I will get a request from the website which tells me that I have to log in on the pay save card homepage (it is called "my paysavecard"). But I don't want to register on the paysavecard website, becouse I would have to tell them my address, name, birthday even they want to see my identity card. Are there other ways to buy WITH pay-save-card or not?
I hope for some good ideas from you :)
Have a nice day your Fabian.
P.S.: Sorry for my grammer mistakes I am not a native speaker :)

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Pay save card

Post by cube »

Hi, you are from germany, right? We are not exactly sure why, but PaySafe card payments from germany require this kind of information now. We are trying to sort it out with the payment company, but the progress is slow.
I have no idea what I'm talking about.

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BurnHard »

Just try using an austrian proxy server.

RaZZon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by RaZZon »

I have used the program "Hotspot shield" and choose an amerikan IP, now the websites says: A payment using this PIN is only possible with my paysafecard. Please register here.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

The problem with anonymous paysafecard not working for Germany has been resolved:)

Return to “Technical Help”