desynk loosing body ?? factiorio 14.5

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
reddutton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

desynk loosing body ?? factiorio 14.5

Post by reddutton »

on multiplayer server from the list in game..not owner or admin of server...
everything was going well on a server till i started to attack biter bases using power armor with just single port , 6-10 Mk2 shields , and reactor
first desynk was a loop and failed to reconect withught a desynk loop after conecting with the direct ip to the server i gained a new player (body) and my old one was at spawn ( supposedly died in combat witch is not a issue)

after recreating my armor close to the same +- some shields i went back out to clear more biter nests gain desynk again ... this time i lost acsess to my body and it is curently running in a diagonal top left with no acsess to the body on login ??
pic of my last caracter running in diagonal ... http://prntscr.com/cjuz7z

screen shot of map showing the 3 players?? only one logged in to the map!! all same name???
http://prntscr.com/cjutp0

is this normal for multiplayer to lose your player (body) after desynk? will work on getting server logs when i see the owner online next also will be gathering my logs for the desynk as well if there are any if thoes will also help
desync-report-2016-09-19_11-39-15.zip
see viewtopic.php?f=49&t=33186
Last edited by reddutton on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thy may be stupid but thy am smart (reddutton 2006 seconlife)

reddutton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: desynk loosing body ?? factiorio 14.5

Post by reddutton »

this happened again when a 2nd player we logged in and i desynked when they were fighting bases i noticed the ups jumping from high 50's to low teens right before the desynk when reloaded map seen i was walking north with no control of caracter .... i feal this is a but but since not on the lates not going to say still a curent bug ... but has ahy one else experienced this before just a note my isp does force the gateway latency to 50-600ms sometimes it can reach 12000ms latency on the gateway randomly ( mainly due to bad lines they dont want to admit are bad bassed on my findings and resonings for that)
thy may be stupid but thy am smart (reddutton 2006 seconlife)

Return to “Technical Help”