internal Server Error (Website) and similiar error ingame

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
ashnixi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

internal Server Error (Website) and similiar error ingame

Post by ashnixi »

Hey guys,

i bought Factorio at GOG. I upgraded my Factorio account with the GOG-Serial key successfully.

when i try to login to the modportal (mods.factorio.com) i get the error: " Internal Server Error - The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

tried this several times yesterday and today.

The following errors occur ingame:
When I try to access the Update server i can login with my username and password after that I get an error message (see picture below).

When Browsing the ingame Mod-Database I cannot download any mods (see picture below).

When using the new "browse for online Multiplayer games" function i also get an error message (see second picture)

I only use windows firewall. and made a whitelist rule for factorio. But i rather assume it's some problem with the server (maybe SSL-stuff) as it occurs in the webbrowser mod-portal as well.

thanks for your help
Last edited by ashnixi on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KroshkaYenot
Inserter
Inserter

Re: internal Server Error (Website) and similiar error ingame

Post by KroshkaYenot »

You are not alone. It seems that this lovely server does not like GOG users viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27974

Gigacrash
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Gigacrash »

Hi,

I bought the game on GOG too and i get the same problem. I'm not even playing with any mods. I just want to log in Ingame to get the newest updates but i get the same error message. And when i try to join public servers, same problem. Do you have any solution for this?
Like the author, I upgraded my Factorio account with the GOG-Serial key successfully.

In addition, GOG is still in 0.13, so everytime i have to download the exe. on factorio.com to get the last updates...

Thank for any help!

KroshkaYenot
Inserter
Inserter

Post by KroshkaYenot »

Its fixed now

ashnixi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ashnixi »