Keystrokes not recognized on Geforce Now

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
srfin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Keystrokes not recognized on Geforce Now

Post by srfin »

All keystrokes seem to be ignored when playing on GeForece Now. To be clear about the symptoms: The game is running, the mouse works as expected but no keystrokes work. This includes "shift-tab" to bring up steam. "ctrl-G" to bring up the GeforceNow overlay does work so keystrokes are seen on the client side.

This is obviously likely to be a problem with GeForce Now itself, but I did try another game and had no problem so there does seem to be some connection to Factorio specifically. I tried on both Windows and ChromeOS and had the same issue on both. I'm reaching out to Geforce Now support too of course.

I've been playing successfully on GeForce Now for a month or so. I have seen this issue intermittently before, but previously it was fixed by simply exiting and restarting. Now (today) it is happening 100% of the time, so the game is unplayable.

Return to “Technical Help”