[1.1.69] Game cant Initialize audio

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
T555
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.69] Game cant Initialize audio

Post by T555 »

This issue just appeared and I've only played the game for about 50 hours.
I'm on windows and I can't really find this problem anywhere else. I haven't been messing around in the files or anything of the like, so I have no idea what could have caused this issue.
any sort of help is appreciated as I have no way to get audio into the game. I've tried multiple things such as restarting my pc, reinstalling the game and verifying files. Nothing has worked or has given any kind of help.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(5.74 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1.69] Game cant Initialize audio

Post by FuryoftheStars »

My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Donion
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Donion »

Hello, the audio is trying to initialize with unsupported driver. This can happen if there is an environment variable set. See this thread/post for steps to check if that's your case as well.

T555
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by T555 »

Alright, so I managed to get it working after a bit of struggling. But thank you for your help and patience even though I had missed previous posts about this

Return to “Technical Help”