can't download moods

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
santier
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

can't download moods

Post by santier »

hi i'm new with factorio mods and i got very involved with the base game, so i'm looking for new mods and the page mods.factorio.com jumped in my search, so when i wanted to download i can't, the green download button is disabled, can someone help me how to activate it please? :?: :?:

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: can't download moods

Post by mmmPI »

You need to be logged in with factorio.com account to download from the page mods.factorio.com. ( the download button)

The search doesn't function when you refuse all cookie and tracker and advertisment. ( at least for me )

You can also download mods directly in game from the mod tab, and searching by name those you saw on the portal. This doesn't require web-browser and the game can auto-log you, as the same account used to play on multiplayer.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Well, now I want to be able to download moods for my game, too…. ;)
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

santier
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by santier »

THANKS, IF I SAW THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE FROM THE FACTORIO MENU, IT IS EASIER TO FIND COMMENTS AND GOOD COMBINATIONS ON THE PAGE AND I'M REGISTERED IS A PITY THAT NOT EVEN LET ME, SO I CAN ONLY LOOK FOR COMBINATIONS IN THE FORUM AND THEN SEARCH BY NAME IN THE MENU OF THE GAME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Zavian »

Note that the account login for the mod portal are the same as for Factorio.com and multiplayer. That isn't the same as the forum login account. That seems to catch some people.

Return to “Technical Help”