Item recipe disappeared

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Sinohmj
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Item recipe disappeared

Post by Sinohmj »

hello everyone! Suddenly, I found that some of my item recipes were missing, including medium-sized electric poles, screening manipulator and screening base mounting manipulator. An attempt was made to delete all modules, but still failed. I don't know what went wrong.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Item recipe disappeared

Post by Xorimuth »

Sinohmj wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:29 am
hello everyone! Suddenly, I found that some of my item recipes were missing, including medium-sized electric poles, screening manipulator and screening base mounting manipulator. An attempt was made to delete all modules, but still failed. I don't know what went wrong.
Probably a mod messing it somehow. If you don't mind losing achievements in your save you can try running the command `/c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()` which will hopefully fix it.
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

Return to “Technical Help”