[1.1.59] Crashes loading into maps: "Trying to disconnect circuit connector in inconsistent state."

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Generic Username
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.59] Crashes loading into maps: "Trying to disconnect circuit connector in inconsistent state."

Post by Generic Username »

When I open the game, everything loads as normal and brings me to the main menu. I have no mods active. Once I try to load into a map, generate a new map, or load into a multiplayer world the game crashes. For multiplayer it loads normally until the "loading multiplayer map" until an error message is generated. On starting a new map, it crashes at "loading terrain". I expected to spawn in either in the multiplayer world or in the new map when I try loading into a multiplayer server or single player save. This happens every time I try to load a map, but a week ago it worked fine and never crashed. It is not save specific.
Attachments
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
factorio-current.log
(14.76 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.59] Crashes loading into maps: "Trying to disconnect circuit connector in inconsistent state."

Post by Loewchen »

You blueprint library is likely corrupted, you can rename the blueprint-storage.dat file to make it work.

Generic Username
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.59] Crashes loading into maps: "Trying to disconnect circuit connector in inconsistent state."

Post by Generic Username »

The blueprint name matches up perfectly, and on top of that I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it didn't fix anything.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Generic Username wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:33 pm
The blueprint name matches up perfectly, and on top of that I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it didn't fix anything.
Name matching doesn't mean it isn't corrupted. Also, I do not believe uninstalling and reinstalling removes that file.

You can just try renaming it. If that's not it, then no harm done. You can just rename it back.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Technical Help”