V.1.1.53 Failed to load modlist / Update list

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Drakonen
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

V.1.1.53 Failed to load modlist / Update list

Post by Drakonen »

Hi ,

Afther closing yesterday evening without updating my Mods , i startet today Factorio and wnat to update my mods ( Was only 1 Yesterday ( Krastorio 2) but the whole day i cant get the Modlist or the Updatelist for mods , tryed to reconnect my Steam AACC works , but lost my Forums ACC here and needed to make a new one .

Is there any known Problem with the Modlist-server or my ACC ?
Has some1 else the same Problem ?

Yes i tryed Search but most i found (here and on Google is more then 12Month old and for much older Versions of Factorio .

Some1 got an Idear how to fix this.

I mean i can play but icant update the mods ingame ( if nothing helps i will download manuell but i think this is not the Intend of ingame Moddownloadsupport. :-)

Greets Drakonen(onkeldrako)

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: V.1.1.53 Failed to load modlist / Update list

Post by Klonan »

Everything looks fine for your account,
Can you provide a log file?

Drakonen
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Drakonen »

Hi ,
Sadly no Logfile , game works fine.

Only problem is when you go to Mods-> Install . thenn i get "Failed to download Modlist"

When i go to Updates i get " Unable to Check for Updates"

but thatss starts todaay . yesterday evening i get the updaate list and could update Krastorio 2 ( wass going to bed so i wanted it done today ) but the whole daay i cant get a list ( install / Update) .
Hope that help, btw evrything elsse in the gfame and also on my PC workss fine ( Internet / Steam / Youtube)
( OK my Keyboard sucks, but thats not the Problem with the lists)
So it must have something todo whith the game , but i didnt change anything ssince yesterday.

Greets Drakonen

Drakonen
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Drakonen »

Hi again,

funny thing , now i get the 2 listings for install and update, but if i try to update the game auth me with my steam acc and goess back to Mainmenu . so in the end i get the lists but not the downloadsss .
but so far 1 step afther another ^^ now i know whitch mods i neeed to manuel download ^^

greets Drakonen

vjbone
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by vjbone »

Funny similar problem I saw on russian forum. It stopped working too and after some time it works fine now.
Possibly something wrong with connection to modportal

Return to “Technical Help”