fall of FPS and UPS during a multiplayer game

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
ExDay
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

fall of FPS and UPS during a multiplayer game

Post by ExDay »

hi, i have a problem with online play. The UPS on the server is stable and equal to 60 units, but my FPS jumps without a load of 6-45 units. My friends play without any problems, with this the game not only loses FPS, but it seems that the UPS specifically for me also falls and is equal to YPS. I called the provider, we checked, he did not find any problems from the Internet or requests from my computer, the same problem remains when connecting to another provider or network. Tell me what could be the problem and are there any possible solutions?

ExDay
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: fall of FPS and UPS during a multiplayer game

Post by ExDay »

also synchronization is extremely slow, it takes about 3-5 minutes, it will take some time for the game to throw out with an error about a bad Internet, although its speed is 70-100 Mbps

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

The map is too big for your computer to run.

If you were playing single player it would reduce UPS to 50 to run better. But in multiplayer, all it can do is reduce FPS until you get kicked for being too slow.

If you still want to play, ask the server owner to reduce the speed.

Code: Select all

/c game.speed = 0.9

ExDay
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ExDay »

you can learn more about the card, we only have 40 hours on it and there is no large load, alone this same saving works great, it just works great if I am a host

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

ExDay wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:50 am
it just works great if I am a host
I'm glad you found a solution.

ExDay
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ExDay »

no), I have not found a solution, the problem remains relevant. my friends and I want to play on the server so that everyone has access, I can't be hosting all the time, so we are trying to find a solution to the problem with a fall in FPS Ups

asheiduk
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by asheiduk »

ExDay wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:50 am
you can learn more about the card, we only have 40 hours on it and there is no large load, alone this same saving works great, it just works great if I am a host
So if you host then your own and your friends FPS/UPS values are all around 60/60?

I experienced the same thing with a friend's gaming laptop. We did not find a solution nor an explanation :-(

ExDay
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ExDay »

yes everything is correct when I host fps and yps is 60 \ 60

Return to “Technical Help”