Server Keeps Saving Despite Configuring It Not To -- Game Crashes Every 1-15 minutes

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Meleniumshane90
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Server Keeps Saving Despite Configuring It Not To -- Game Crashes Every 1-15 minutes

Post by Meleniumshane90 »

I have a Factorio server running on my Unraid server in a Docker Container from ich777. The thing worked perfectly back in January when we were playing vanilla Factorio. This go-around, we wanted to play with some QOL mods and my friends wanted a few additional mods.

I copied all the mods and configurations for the game over to the server, overwriting everything that was there previously. The Factorio server and all the mods are up to date -- "stable" release. The map loaded and we have been able to use all the mods. Unfortunately, every 1 to 15 minutes at seemingly random intervals, everyone is kicked off. When I look at the logs, it shows an autosave occurs. I disabled all automatic saving and had everyone set their save interval to 60 minutes, to rule that out, even though none of us local save and that is disabled in the config file.

Attached is the most current log from today showing everyone getting disconnecting and having to manually reconnect a few moments later as the server ignores my configuration settings and saves again. When I do a manual /server-save, it works perfect fine. When the server saves, there's an 95% chance of it kicking everyone out for a solid 30 seconds. The intervals don't appear to make any logical sense. Further, they haven't been replacing autosave_01, 02, 03, etc. with the next oldest version.

Things I have tried:
  • Set the save interval on server config file to 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, & finally 0 minutes.
  • Ran the command /config and confirmed the settings entered above.
  • Fresh config file
  • Play on LAN only
  • Reboot and also stop and start the Docker container dozens of times
Unraid Server Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
ASUS B450-F
16GB DDR4 3000
500GB NVME
~100TB Array

Hooked up with 1000/1000 FiOS

Here is the list of mods and their settings:
Mods: