Can't login to mod portal from in game

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
thereaverofdarkness
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Can't login to mod portal from in game

Post by thereaverofdarkness »

I can login to the mod portal just fine via browser, but I can't login in-game. When I try in-game, it says that my username and password are not associated with any account. I have made certain that I have typed them correctly. Nobody else seems to be experiencing this issue, and it just started a couple weeks ago. I had been downloading mods, but I have not updated my game version recently. I am on Factorio version 1.0, Windows 10.

vinzenz
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Can't login to mod portal from in game

Post by vinzenz »

thereaverofdarkness wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:09 am
I can login to the mod portal just fine via browser, but I can't login in-game. When I try in-game, it says that my username and password are not associated with any account. I have made certain that I have typed them correctly. Nobody else seems to be experiencing this issue, and it just started a couple weeks ago. I had been downloading mods, but I have not updated my game version recently. I am on Factorio version 1.0, Windows 10.
please contact support@factorio.com, you can also try resetting your password
bringing the oops to devops

thereaverofdarkness
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Can't login to mod portal from in game

Post by thereaverofdarkness »

Okay, I sent the email. Thanks for the response!

Return to “Technical Help”