older blueprint library version after update

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
shadow-r
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

older blueprint library version after update

Post by shadow-r »

Terve!
Honestly I was cought on the wrong leg by this, so I am unable to provide you with the info that I'd like to.
I started Factorio today and got an update notice. Not thinking much of it - after all it happened a few times so far - I went back to my safe and wanted to use my blueprint library. However I noticed that things weren't quite at the right point and at closer inspection I realized that this is an older version of my library.
There's dozends of hours of developement between the new and the older verson I'm currently stuck with.
Because I didn't intend this I cannot tell you from which version I updated from. Also I have both the steam and the GoG version and that might have thrown a spanner into the gears aswell.
Not wanting to accidentally delete my new library, I thought I wouldn't try my luck on my own.
I found a thread about losing blueprints after downgrading version, but I'm not sure if that applies here.
I tried to select an older version via steam betas, but that ended in a game-crash upon start.
There's a few mods installed, i suppose that crashed the game, but again I am uncertain.
Does anyone have suggestions what to try?
Thank you in advance.
Sayonara!

Return to “Technical Help”