[Solved] Unable to browse multiplayer games

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
LynnCarius
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Solved] Unable to browse multiplayer games

Post by LynnCarius »

I have been unable to view the multiplayer games for around 3 months now. I keep my version up to date with the latest beta, but I have been occasionally attempting to start playing multiplayer games again. The error I get is that my username/password is incorrect. I have tried both my steam login and my factorio forums login but neither have worked. Is there another login I should be using or something? I have been an active solo/direct ip player since 0.15

Sanqui
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Unable to browse multiplayer games

Post by Sanqui »

Hi, please tell us your username and attach a log file in which you've attempted to login and open the multiplayer server list.
ovo

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Sanqui] Unable to browse multiplayer games

Post by Zavian »

LynnCarius wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:15 am
I have been unable to view the multiplayer games for around 3 months now. I keep my version up to date with the latest beta, but I have been occasionally attempting to start playing multiplayer games again. The error I get is that my username/password is incorrect. I have tried both my steam login and my factorio forums login but neither have worked. Is there another login I should be using or something? I have been an active solo/direct ip player since 0.15
From memory, you need to use your factorio.com username and password, which is a separate account from the forum.

LynnCarius
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [Sanqui] Unable to browse multiplayer games

Post by LynnCarius »

I was able to resolve it. I apparently had one registered on factorio.com and had to reset the password to it as the screen name was one of my other ones.

Sanqui
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Solved] Unable to browse multiplayer games

Post by Sanqui »

Glad you could figure it out!
ovo

Return to “Technical Help”