render issue

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Alx616
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

render issue

Post by Alx616 »

Hi guys ! im just began factorio and im now at 60 hours of play time, out of nowhere this morning my map stopped rendering when im zoomed in up close to the ground and i've tried looking if someone posted about this before me without finding anything related, as i was telling myself i didn't cared and dont needed it I wondered if i'd wrongly clicked on something in the option menu or something which would have disabled it and i thought it was worth asking... Thanks in advance, :)

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Not an huge issue but still .. :p

Post by Jap2.0 »

Alx616 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:44 pm
Hi guys ! im just began factorio and im now at 60 hours of play time, out of nowhere this morning my map stopped rendering when im zoomed in up close to the ground and i've tried looking if someone posted about this before me without finding anything related, as i was telling myself i didn't cared and dont needed it I wondered if i'd wrongly clicked on something in the option menu or something which would have disabled it and i thought it was worth asking... Thanks in advance, :)
Hi, can you post a screenshot, a log (%appdata%/Factorio) and/or try using --force-opengl in the startup options for Factorio?
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Return to “Technical Help”