[16.36] Crash in replay: "Game::connectToPlayer: Different player already connected."

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Kaka_Duu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[16.36] Crash in replay: "Game::connectToPlayer: Different player already connected."

Post by Kaka_Duu »

I'm trying to replay a save but game crashes every time i try.
Help me pls, I attached the log.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(8.58 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Game Crash after trying to replay a save

Post by Zavian »

That log doesn't show any crash. (Maybe you uploaded the wrong logfile?)

Kaka_Duu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Game Crash after trying to replay a save

Post by Kaka_Duu »

@Zavian this is the one it showed.
Attachments
F crash.png
F crash.png (167.38 KiB) Viewed 2430 times
factorio-current.log
(9.14 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Xelephant
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [16.36] Crash in replay: "Game::connectToPlayer: Different player already connected."

Post by Xelephant »

From the log it seem like you are trying to run a replay from the old 0.15 in the new 0.16 Factorio. That will not work, replays break pretty fast.

Kaka_Duu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [16.36] Crash in replay: "Game::connectToPlayer: Different player already connected."

Post by Kaka_Duu »

@Xelephant This map is from 0.16 . It wasn't created in 0.15 version. So that isn't the problem?

Xelephant
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Xelephant »

Hmm can find the line a saw when i looked at it the first time. Maybe i was just to tiered to see.

Well did you change any mods within the save? Did you update a mod which added/changed the recipe of a item?

That can break the replay. With what version was the map created in 0.16?

Kaka_Duu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kaka_Duu »

Xelephant wrote:Hmm can find the line a saw when i looked at it the first time. Maybe i was just to tiered to see.

Well did you change any mods within the save? Did you update a mod which added/changed the recipe of a item?

That can break the replay. With what version was the map created in 0.16?
No, i haven't changed anything about the mods, and my current version is 0.16.36 in which the map was created.
--- Maybe it's because someone else joined the server and played with me from time to time?

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Zavian »

Maybe. The replay feature works by saving and replaying the player inputs. Single player mode might have trouble with areplay that was created during multiplayer. (Personally I normally don't bother with saving replays).

Return to “Technical Help”