[0.13.20] Saved game loads in a different state! Help!

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
malcaino
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.13.20] Saved game loads in a different state! Help!

Post by malcaino »

Hi guys.

yesterday I played a lot and had a couple of good items in my inventory. Today I loaded the saved game and it is loading with less item and in a different place of the map. Can you help me to solve this? Here you can check some screenshots:

1: Loading screen to select the game "alfilo". As you can see I have the blue armor on my character.

2: The game loaded and as I said, it is loading the character in a different place of the map and with different items. Not event the blue armor anymore :'(.

Can you help me with this issue ?????

Thanks

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.13.20] Saved game loads in a different state! Help!

Post by Smarty »

did you play multiplayer in this map?

malcaino
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by malcaino »

Smarty wrote:did you play multiplayer in this map?
Yes I did. Do you know the cause of the problem?! I play this map alone and sometimes with a friend

malcaino
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by malcaino »

I sorted the problem. The problem was that at some point I was required to login again with my factorio account and before I put my email which works and then, the second time, I put my username, which works as well... But the game does not recognize them as the same character, that is what happend. I logged in again with my email and voila! the character was there again.

Return to “Technical Help”