Re-enable achievements after console command?

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
MD87
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re-enable achievements after console command?

Post by MD87 »

A friend decided that /color didn't offer enough options, so used the console to change his player color

Fast forward several hours and we notice achievements are disabled because a console command was used :(

Is there a way to poke them back on?

zrice57
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Re-enable achievements after console command?

Post by zrice57 »

I typed a command that didn't even exist and it seems to have disabled achievements. It would be nice to re-enable them.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

MD87 wrote:A friend decided that /color didn't offer enough options, so used the console to change his player color

Fast forward several hours and we notice achievements are disabled because a console command was used :(

Is there a way to poke them back on?
If there was a way to just turn them back on with another console command, wouldn't that ruin the point?

Skitt
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Skitt »

was just about to ask this.
i used console commands to remove some rocks in sandbox mode as there is no other way to do so. now no achievements.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

Skitt wrote:i used console commands to remove some rocks in sandbox mode as there is no other way to do so.
Rocks are now mineable in 0.13, this also works in sandbox mode. Just keep the right mouse button pressed on them (as you would mine any other entity).
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

MPeti1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Disabled achievements

Post by MPeti1 »

Merged with existing topic, see the answer from Klonan above --daniel34

Hi!
I had to use some console commands, and the game disabled the local achievements on my save. How can i re-enable the achievements? I think there is a way to re-enable achievements, because the game needed to store the data somewhere what says i used commands. I don't want to start a new map because of this bad feature..

Skitt
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Skitt »

daniel34 wrote:
Skitt wrote:i used console commands to remove some rocks in sandbox mode as there is no other way to do so.
Rocks are now mineable in 0.13, this also works in sandbox mode. Just keep the right mouse button pressed on them (as you would mine any other entity).
dammit guess i didnt see that in the changelog.
will have to fully restart the map then as achievs are locked

Return to “Technical Help”