[1.1.5] Flamethrower turret fluid bar

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
Barbossahector
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.5] Flamethrower turret fluid bar

Post by Barbossahector »

Hello

I've noticed a strange behaviour of famethrower turret fluid bar.
Flamethrower turrets was connected to system of pipes with pump, then I remowed connections and pomp as on screenshot.
My surprise was that for the first few uses after disconnection, the amount of fuel in the turret does not seem to decrease at all, the fluid bar is full (100%).
After a few attacks I saw that it starts to fall, so it's not a " infinite-fluid" bug.

Probably the cause is a wrong fluid bar calculation
bug1199.png
bug1199.png (3.35 MiB) Viewed 1295 times
Attachments
Sandbox_bug.zip
(30.24 MiB) Downloaded 62 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.5] Flamethrower turret fluid bar

Post by boskid »

This is most likely not a bug. Flamethrower turret has 2 fluid containers: one is internal buffer, and one is fluid box itself (because it works as a pipe). Most likely it was consuming fluid from internal buffer but it was immediately refilled from fluidbox and when fluidbox went dry, internal buffer started depleting.

Ref: 79253

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.5] Flamethrower turret fluid bar

Post by posila »

We used to add up content of the pipe and internal buffer, but this was intentionally "tweaked" to show just the internal buffer, so I suppose it is working as intended.

Return to “Minor issues”