[1.0.0] non-blocking save does not finish

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
PLYSHKA
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.0.0] non-blocking save does not finish

Post by PLYSHKA »

1. What did you do?
Nothing special, just playing. It happens every time i play after some time (like 30-60 mins). Playing purely multiplayer.

2. What happened?
While playing, it starts async autosave and suddenly stops at 100% and never finishes. I can save just fine by hand, but autosave now locked and won't autosave again until game was rebooted.

3. What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
To save properly without lockups each time it trying autosave. I can save by hand multiple times , much more than autosave and it will be fine.

This happends on any game, save doesnt matter. Mods doesnt matter too, i played with another mods (90% of them were changed between saves), had the same issue.

Mods: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14VDSKU ... sp=sharing
System: Image
Kernel there doesnt matter too, happened on usual (non-tkg) kernel aswell.
Attachments
LastMainSave.zip
Save that can possibly cause issues, but most likely not
(9.62 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
factorio-current.log
Factorio log
(36.45 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

PLYSHKA
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.0.0] non-blocking save does not finish

Post by PLYSHKA »

Right now playing i caught even worse bug - game entirely froze , music didn't stop while autosaving
Had to kill game through system manager
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(43.74 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.0.0] non-blocking save does not finish

Post by Loewchen »

Non-blocking saving is generally considered experimental and not an official feature so this might take a while until it gets looked at if at all. If you have issues with it you should deactivate it.

Return to “Minor issues”