[1.1.8] Crash while placing medium electric poles (ElectricPole::manageConnectionTo)

Things that has been reported already before.
Billdroponics
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.8] Crash while placing medium electric poles (ElectricPole::manageConnectionTo)

Post by Billdroponics »

I was in the process of moving some electric poles around with the click and drag feature when the game suddenly crashed. The error message suggested I post it in the forums so I have attached the log and save file. The save file is from moments before the crash and I don't know how to reproduce it so I'm not sure how helpful it will be but I hope there is some useful information. Also, I don't know if this could have something to do with it, but I put my pc in sleep mode while in the main menu before I loaded the save.
Attachments
Greywater Industries.zip
(17.25 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
factorio-current.log
(37.67 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Lou
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.8] Crash while placing medium electric poles (ElectricPole::manageConnectionTo)

Post by Lou »

Hello,

thank you for the report. Do you remember what exactly were you doing? Based on your description and a the log, this is the same issue as 94090 , which has already been fixed for the next release (1.1.9)

Billdroponics
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.8] Crash while placing medium electric poles (ElectricPole::manageConnectionTo)

Post by Billdroponics »

You're welcome. I must have missed that one in my search but yes that is definitely the issue I came across. I was holding left click to drag a line of power poles when I must have right clicked one as it was placed. I just tried it now and reproduced the error exactly. Thank you for your respond.

Return to “Duplicates”