[1.1.5] Crash when loading any existing save file with my blueprint library

Things that has been reported already before.
raiguard
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

[1.1.5] Crash when loading any existing save file with my blueprint library

Post by raiguard »

I somehow managed to screw up my blueprint library such that loading any pre-existing save file with it will crash the game. This happened right after I edited a blueprint already in the library (the one at the bottom) to have a relative grid, then saved it and tried to load another save file.

To reproduce:

- Download and unzip the attached blueprint library
- Add the given library to your installation of the game
- Try to load any save file
- Observe the crash

Notes:

- This happened when I was diagnosing a mod bug report in a heavily modded save file
- The mod of most relevance that I can think of was Colored blueprints and books, which changes the name and color of the vanilla blueprints
- The exact workflow before the crash was: I selected a blueprint, put it into my library, selected new contents for that blueprint directly into the library and saved it, then opened the blueprint again and set a relative grid on it, then saved it. Then I tried to load another save file and the crashes started.
- If I remove the blueprint created in the previous note from my library, the crash stops. When I add it back in, the crash starts right up again
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(21.38 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
blueprint-storage.zip
(15.43 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Don't forget, you're here forever.

raiguard
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.5] Crash when loading any existing save file with my blueprint library

Post by raiguard »

My apologies, I usually am pretty good about looking first. This time I forgot. :oops:
Don't forget, you're here forever.

Return to “Duplicates”