[1.0.0] UI highlighting for requests set by circuit network is incorrect

Things that has been reported already before.
LiquidInsight
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.0.0] UI highlighting for requests set by circuit network is incorrect

Post by LiquidInsight »

Hi, this is a minor graphical bug as far as I can tell.

1. What did you do?
I clicked on a requester chest. The chest has requests set by a complicated circuit network. Requests are added to the chest as needed, and removed when the requester chest has satisfied the request. If you open a requester chest, whose requests are set by a circuit network, the background for each of those request obtains a tint depending on whether the request is being fulfilled, cannot be fulfilled, etc.

2. What happened?
If the circuit network then removes some of those requests, while you keep the chest UI open, then the requests are removed, but the background tints remain, as shown in the attached photo.

3. What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
I would expect the background tints to be associated with the logistic requests, and to be removed when the logistic requests are.
buggy_ui.png
buggy_ui.png (452.92 KiB) Viewed 680 times

P.S. This is my first bug report. I've searched the forum and attached a log file, but I might have missed another necessity. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Also, thanks for making such an awesome game, where the first bug I experienced after hundreds of hours of entertainment is something so minor ;-) I really enjoy reading the bug-reports forum and seeing things being solved, especially those that later make a FFF.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(114.18 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.0.0] UI highlighting for requests set by circuit network is incorrect

Post by Bilka »

Duplicate: 85619
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Return to “Duplicates”