[1.0.0] Player Character can get stuck between pipes and underground pipes while wearing >3 exoskeletons

Things that has been reported already before.
mr1111
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.0.0] Player Character can get stuck between pipes and underground pipes while wearing >3 exoskeletons

Post by mr1111 »

I originally encountered what I believed to be a bug when I walked into a section of pipes and could not get out without breaking some pipes.
I recreated it in a different part of my world, where I figured that it had something to do with exoskeletons, and was able to eliminate the chemical plant as a source of the problem.
What I have found so far is that with 3 exoskeletons equipped, holding A, and then tapping S got me through the pipes from the right side, and I was able to get out in the same way (Holding D, then tapping W). With 4 or 5 exoskeletons equipped, I was only able to get through from the right at an angle by mashing some keys, and was not able to get out in the situations in the first and second image, but on the third image, I was able to get back through at an angle and with some starting distance by mashing keys. I restarted Factorio and tested again, then again to make sure. Both log files during testing are attached, along with the save file. The game is in vanilla without any modifications, downloaded from steam.
Attachments
save13.zip
(13.86 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
factorio-previous.log
(7.95 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
factorio-current.log
(11.02 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

Return to “Duplicates”