[1.0.0] Construction Robots not working on upgrades

Things that has been reported already before.
master536
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.0.0] Construction Robots not working on upgrades

Post by master536 »

Hi,

I have played some time with a friend on the attached map. Today we decided to add some mods. A bit later we noticed that the construction bots were not always doing the upgrades that were marked with the upgrade planner, although they had the materials available. So we removed all mods, but the problem was still existing. So i did a little testing in an area which had only 5 construction robots. The area also had a passive provider chest with at least 40 blue belts. Then I marked some red belts inside the construction zone for an upgrade. The 5 Bots replaced one belt each before going back to the roboport and that was it. If i then removed the upgrade markings and put them there again the same thing would happen.
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(12.94 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
factorio-current.log
(11.87 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
jerryexpensive.zip
(12 MiB) Downloaded 26 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.0.0] Construction Robots not working on upgrades

Post by Loewchen »

Is there a yellow warning sign on the right to your shortcut bar?

master536
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.0.0] Construction Robots not working on upgrades

Post by master536 »

Okay, I had another logistic network which was not connected to the one i were testing. In the other network there were lots of things marked for upgrade. Once i canceled all the upgrades the robots in my test system were working although both systems are not connected. So everything is fine now. Thank you for your fast help!

Return to “Duplicates”