- I can't really tell where the reference point is on the first blueprint, as the box is hard to see. I can see the corner of the box a little bit, but it is difficult to see. This essentially results in trial and error to set it correctly on the new one.
- The bounding box is super hard to see at this size. If I could zoom in the blueprint it would be easier, but that isn't an option.
- Dragging a box via its center when you can only see the edge (and only see the edge in other blueprints) makes finding the correct center location a lot harder.
I would suggest the following change:
- Keep the current method of setting the reference
- Add a text box that lists the coordinates of the absolute reference point, which is filled in by the current method.
- Allow the reference point to be entered by typing into into the text box as well. This would allow it to be easily transferred from existing blueprints on the same grid, as you could just copy the coordinates from earlier blueprints set on that grid.