Having problems getting iron throne/circuit veteran/computer age achievements, am I missing something?

Things that has been reported already before.
Bresch
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Having problems getting iron throne/circuit veteran/computer age achievements, am I missing something?

Post by Bresch »

Hi so I'm going to make this short, not getting the bar to move on the achievements, other achievements still work. Am I reading production wrong? thanks in advance!

Update: as you can see in the next picture, I'm still getting progress on mass production 3. Is this my first ever factorio bug after more than 1k hours :o?
A few minutes later

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Having problems getting iron throne/circuit veteran/computer age achievements, am I missing something?

Post by Bilka »

Bresch wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Update: as you can see in the next picture, I'm still getting progress on mass production 3. Is this my first ever factorio bug after more than 1k hours :o ?
Yes. Update the game, the bug has been fixed for a few weeks now.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Bresch
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Having problems getting iron throne/circuit veteran/computer age achievements, am I missing something?

Post by Bresch »

Bilka wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:16 am
Yes. Update the game, the bug has been fixed for a few weeks now.
Damn yea that fixed it!
Thought I had opted in on downloading latest experimental on steam...usually play on the stand alone client x)

Thanks! and love your work with the wiki! so nice to have a game where the wiki is on-point most of the time <3

Return to “Duplicates”